Full-Time CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO)
Main Purpose Of Position:
To effectively and efficiently lead and manage the business of the bank creating shareholder value and driving performance to the satisfaction of all stakeholders whilst maintaining the highest ethical standards and adopting the best practice policies and procedures throughout the organisation.
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Work with and support the Board of Directors in developing the bank’s vision reflecting the current and future needs of shareholders, customers and staff, identifying objectives and time based milestones
- Implement the strategic plan, whilst managing the bank’s resources efficiently and cost effectively
- Monitor the performance of the strategic plan to identify and address areas of weakness impacting the associated milestones and objectives
- Chair the Executive Committee and responsible for other internal bank committees
- Be the prime agent for transformation providing effective direction and firm leadership for the bank team in implementing the vision for the bank and associated strategies
- Support a culture of continuous improvement including demonstrating a personal commitment to meeting the highest ethical, business and quality standards
- Hands on approach to provide support to all key departments
- Assure the implementation of best practice in governance ensuring compliance with legal, regulatory and personal obligations
- Provide timely and meaningful reports to the Board of Directors on all aspects affecting the performance and reputation of the bank, ensuring that any problems are identified and dealt with effectively at an early stage to minimise potentially adverse repercussions.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in finance, business, banking or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years in a senior management role including accounting and/ or finance experience and lending experience
- Ability to communicate in both English and French
- A strong understanding of accounting and lending principles (knowledge of IFRS standards would be a plus)
- Exceptional leadership, influencing and communication skills
- Proven track record in formulating and implementing effective strategic business goals
- Pacific or overseas experience is definitely a plus.
902 total views, 1 today