This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
20 Feb 2020
Full-Time CHIEF ELECTRICIAN
The Company is looking for a qualified and experience person for the position of Chief Electrician.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools;
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components;
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem;
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures;
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes;
- Maintain current electrician’s license or identification card to meet governmental regulations;
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes;
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools;
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system;
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
Language: English & French
Job Expired 05/04/2020
927 total views, 1 today