Full-Time CERTIFIED MARINE MECHANIC
Vila marine is looking for a Certified Marine Mechanic.
Only fully experienced candidates need apply.
We require someone with the following skills and certifications:
- Minimum ten years experience working as a marine technician in a dealership
- Must have the ability to work unassisted on two stroke and four stroke outboard motors from 3.3hp up to 400hp
- Must have a good overall knowledge and experience in rigging of new engines up to 400hp
- Knowledge of manufacturers diagnostic equipment for calibration, engine reflashes and fault diagnosis is mandatory
- Must have a very good grasp of computers in general, must be proficient in word and excel
- Must be able to lead a team and work offsite or in the islands unassisted
- Must have trade certified small engine and light marine certification from a regional technical institute or college
- Manufactures in house training certification will be looked upon and highly regarded regardless of the brand.
Wage and salary will be highly competitive with that of Australia or New Zealand if the standards can be met by a Ni-Vanuatu citizen.
1085 total views, 1 today