Full-Time BRANCH MANAGER
The Branch Manager will be working closely with the Head Office management team to implement business objectives and achieve key goals and reporting directly to the Country Manager (Vanuatu)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing the administrative aspects of the business and managing the day to day operations
- Leading the sales, marketing and distribution team towards the achievement of sales, Marketing and Distribution targets and objectives.
- Implement and oversee strategies of increasing brand awareness and customer base.
- Explore business development and growth opportunities.
- Build and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with customers, government departments and officials, trade unions and their representatives.
- Ensure compliance with all local regulatory requirements in the market in the areas of trade, exports, imports and labor laws.
- Develop business plans to meet the agreed sales plan and company budget.
- Maintain, develop and grow the customer base.
- Provide leadership and direction to the local team.
- Ensure a well-trained and competent workforce is always in place.
- At least 10 years of progressive experience in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) organisation managing the Sales and Marketing operation.
- Proven leadership skills.
569 total views, 1 today