Full-Time B2 LICENCED AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS
B2 LICENCED AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS
BASED IN PORT VILA, VANUATU
Applications are invited for the position of B2 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (LAME). The position will be based at Bauerfield Airport, Port Vila, Vanuatu. The position will report directly to the Chief Engineer.
Duties are to maintain our following Fleet of Aircraft types:
- Boeing NG737-700/800 series
- Airbus A220 series
- ATR72-600 series
- Cessna 208B Caravan
- Twin Otter DHC6-300
- Britten Norman Islander or BN2
Applicants must be suitably qualified for this position and meet the following criteria:-
- Holder and current qualification from a recognized ICAO regulatory authority or equivalent ICAO Type 2 License on any 2 of the above aircraft including 1 Part 121 aircraft
- Have held the above type ratings, for more than five (5) years
- Type rating on all or most of the above listed aircraft would be desirable
- Provide mentoring, guidance, direction and up skill the National engineers to attain the required skill, work experience and quality standards of aircraft maintenance
- Availability to work a five-six days a week – twenty-four (24) hour rotational shift roster
- Must be able to provide Police Clearance and a Medical Report declaring fit for all duties.
Commencement salary to be discussed at interview.
465 total views, 1 today