Full-Time ASSISTANT POWER PLANT MECHANIC IN TANNA
Wishes to recruit a Ni-Vanuatu (male or female) to fill the position of ASSISTANT POWER PLANT MECHANIC IN TANNA, who meets the following requirements:
- Vocational school (CAP or BEP) in mechanics. A professional experience in mechanics would be a plus
- Verification of the state of equipment and of mechanical installations
- Knowledge of 4 stroke diesel engines functioning
- Knowledge of how control and optimize energy consumption
- Capacity to analyze the operational data of the installation
- Capacity to identify performance gaps based on data and measurements
- Knowledge of how to detect faults in installations and to identify the root cause of failures
- Respect of norms, prevention measures, environmental and security obligations
- Strong availability
- Analytical skills
- Colour perception
- Rigour and cleanliness
- Sence of service
- Carries out monitoring and control rounds,
- Carries out organization and routine cleaning of the space and equipment
- Carries out routine operations: maneuvers, adjustments, minor repairs, fuel and oil handling, oil and refrigerant top-ups, etc.
- Carries out routine maintenance actions: adjustments, liquid changes, replacement of components, small repairs, fuel and oil handling etc.
- Writes reports on rounds, records information and informs his/her hierarchy of any anomalies.
- Will occasionally be required to work on holidays, nights and week-ends
- Good command of French and Bislama
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to the Humans Resource Director of UNELCO VANUATU LIMITED BP. 26 Port-Vila or by email to [email protected] no later than 4 July 2022.
114 total views, 2 today