This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
26 Jun 2020
Full-Time ASSISTANT CASINO MANAGER
Jewel Casino Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to be appointed for the position of Assistant Casino Manager.
The following requirements are essential:
- Proven history of minimum 5 years experience in Casino Management position, experience in analysing and interpreting sufficient, competent, relevant and useful data to provide a sound basis for strategic business decisions regarding the Casino Operations.
- Review, monitor and recommend to the management, changes to internal operating systems which may include, but not be limited to slot machines, electronic table games, accounting, security, health and safety.
- Identify training needs and provide training accordingly, to all levels of Casino staff.
- Compile monthly volume and revenue figures in the preparation of market share analysis to facilitate managerial decision making.
- Manage, motivate and communicate effectively at all times with all levels of employees.
- Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Monitor the casino operations ensuring the regulatory compliance are maintained of all gaming activities.
- Strictly control costs to Budgets and set KPIs which will be introduced from time to time.
Job Expired 08/07/2020
547 total views, 1 today