Full-Time ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
Titan FX is a regulated securities dealer based in Port Vila, Vanuatu. The company operates the Titan FX brand offering forex and CFD brokerage to traders globally. Titan FX differentiates itself from other brokers by investing in product development and outstanding customer service rather than sales and advertising.
Titan FX prides itself in offering employee training and career developing working conditions.
Based in Port Vila, and reporting to the Manager of Finance, the Assistant Accountant is an important role working across the organisation with teams located across the globe.
Main Purpose Of Position
To undertake all account processing activities in alignment with organisational requirements, liaising with all the departments of the business to ensure an excellent customer experience.
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks
- Handling accounting transactions with Quickbooks Accounting software
- Completing bank reconciliations on a weekly basis
- Communication with Payment service Providers, Banks and Electronic money institutions
- Settlement reconciliations and chasing up with 3rd parties where necessary
- Maintaining accruals and prepayments on transactions and recording the month end journals to Quickbooks
- Keeping Trainual processes up to date for all tasks and writing manuals for newly created tasks
- Maintaining the asset register of the business and recording monthly depreciation
- Accounts payable related duties including payment of invoices, recording on Quickbooks and reconciling supplier accounts
- Processing inter accounts transfers, currency conversions and keeping track of currency availability to meet upcoming payment deadlines
- Providing back up to the Finance Manager when required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary degree or higher in a business ideally specialising in Accounting/ Finance or a professional qualification in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 years experience in a related role
- Strong excel/ google sheet skills
- Previous experience in handling Quickbooks/ Xero is preferred but not essential.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Quality focus, attention to detail, data integrity and accuracy
- Adaptable self-starter and able to work with changes
- Team-player, effective communicator and able to build good working relationships
Strategic thinker with a client and result focused approach.
Professional/ specialist knowledge and skills:
- Strong computer skills
- Technical accounting knowledge.
How to Apply
Please send a CV and Introduction letter to : [email protected]
The deadline for submissions is close of business on: 14 May 2021
541 total views, 6 today