Full-Time ADMINISTRATEUR DU CENTRE DE RESSOURCES ET DE DOCUMENTATION NUMÉRIQUES RATTACHÉ À L’UNIVERSITÉ NATIONALE DE VANUATU
Main missions of the position:
This position is published as part of the creation of the first digital resources and documentation centre in Vanuatu attached to the National University of Vanuatu.
The main mission of the administrator is to supply the documentary resources platform. He installs, develops and operates the platform technically and operationally. He is also the key person for scientific partner institutions for the supply of the database.
- Ensured the development and the supply of the digital platform
- Scan books and documents in PDF, note the keywords, in French and English
- Provide training and assistance adapted to the different users of the platform
- Write summaries of articles, books in French and English
- Ensure a good relationship with partner scientific institutions
- Bachelor holder of a (human and social sciences, languages & letters, IT…)
- You have a successful professional experience of a few years ideally within a scientific or university institution;
- You benefit from an integrated global strategic vision, while being comfortable in more operational activities;
- Experience in scientific documentation, library science, information technology, without this being a requirement, is of course an important asset.
- Your knowledge of French and English is excellent
Local contract Annual salary: 1 440 000 VT
504 total views, 1 today