Part-Time ACTING NATIONAL MANAGER
ProMedical is a non-government organisation incorporated locally as a charitable association. The Vanuatu Emergency Services Association (VESA) operates the paramedical service ProMedical which provides 24-hour paramedical ambulance services on the islands of Efate and Espiritu Santo and the emergency response team, ProRescue.
VESA is inviting applications for the Acting National Manager’s job. The successful candidate for this position, which may be part-time or full time, will be responsible for the management and operation of the Efate and Santo Ambulance Stations and the ProRescue team.
This is an Acting role but could be a long term position for any candidate capable of doing all of the tasks.
Operational Management, Financial Management & People Management
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in a business-related discipline OR 5+ years at senior level management
- Senior management experience in operations/ corporate services
- Extensive experience in leading teams in an operational environment
- Experience in the development and delivery of operational strategic plans, financial management of operational budgets, development and delivery of policies and procedures and excellent report writing skills.
- Experience in working within healthcare Emergency Services sector, working within Government sector, reporting to a Board of Directors, developing and maintaining sponsorship relationships and experience working in the Pacific Islands.
This position is open to citizens and residents of Vanuatu and may be contracted to someone who is self-employed with a valid Vanuatu business licence.
Further details about this position will be supplied to applicants. Remuneration package will depend upon qualifications and experience.
542 total views, 1 today