Please login/register to apply for this job.
21 Sep 2020
Full-Time ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
- Qualified and Confident
- Honest, Reliable and Punctual
- Valid Driver’s Licence an advantage
- Experience in book keeping
- Ability to manage and reconcile related company and group accounts
- Advanced MS-Office skills, particularly with Excel
- Logical thinker able to take a whole-of-business view
- POS software experience preferred
- MUST be an MYOB premier experienced
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
How to Apply
Resumes accepted at Rapid Electrical Champagne Estate or Email to [email protected]
1434 total views, 16 today
Apply for this Job
For further information on the above job please contact the employer or recruitment agency directly. You can also apply for the job using the "Apply Online" button below.