Alubat T/AS PTH Vanuatu wishes to recruit an Accountant. A motivated, self-driven and results oriented individual to build a career and grow along with the company. Highly organized individual with exceptional follow through abilities. The role is a critical part of business requiring consistent focus and can deliver results effectively.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Finance and Accounting support for monthly financial statements
- Monthly and Year End schedules of financial reports and roll-over support
- Part of the Auditing team in preparation of Audit reports and various schedules
- Bank reconciliations of cash flow reports
- Prepare various reconciliations of general ledger accounts
- Costings and cost accounts reconciliations
- Overseas suppliers’ reconciliations
- Checking the companies customs clearances and shipments
- Work closely with the Purchasing and Stock Control department and proper coordination with Overseas suppliers
- Responsible for the preparation of raw costing
- Verify Customs Tariff classifications utilized for importing goods
- Gather, review, correct and maintain all required documentation for imports made to ensure timely Clearance of goods at the wharf
- Coordinates and communicates with the shipping agents in gathering all required documentation and Tracking inbound and outbound shipments
- Generates reports for managers on the manifestation of shipments
- Ensure all customs clearance functions are carried out efficiently and accurately without delay
- Ensure the companies full compliance with customs regulations in relation to imports and customs Clearance.
- Tertiary qualification, Diploma in Business or Customs Administration
- Should have a least 2-3+ years’ experience in the same field
- Must be Certified and Licensed in the same field and knowledgeable with customs processes and Procedures
- Must be ready and able to work outside normal hours including weekends.
684 total views, 3 today