Full-Time WAREHOUSE INVENTORY ANALYST & CO-ORDINATOR
WAREHOUSE INVENTORY ANALYST & CO-ORDINATOR
Responsible for ensuring the efficient management and control of the Warehouse Operation whilst achieving agreed budgetary and service levels. Provide an effective and reliable service to customers whilst meeting all legal requirements. Responsible for organizing the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehouse materials, goods and products to feed business operations and customer demand.
- Proven experience in Inventory analysis and stock control procedures.
- Inventory stock control procedures and analyzing stock level for re-ordering.
- Costing skills and computer literacy for costing programs.
- Liaising, sourcing and comparing quality and price of goods to be imported and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Understanding and implementing packing and maximizing of containers for shipping.
- Coordinating with Government departments for legislation and improvement of standards of merchandise acceptable and environmentally friendly.
- Liaising with shipping companies.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures
- Ensuring safe and effective warehouse equipment with regards to creating a secure work environment.
- Maintaining accurate records, reporting procedures and preparation of necessary
- documentation for auditing of goods.
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team
Requirements and skills
- Must have a Driver’s License and able to drive Manual and Automatic.
- Proven experience as a Warehouse Analyst
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills in English. Other language would be an advantage.
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
How to Apply
Acceptable methods of submission:
MAIL : CHAMPAGNE ESTATE, P.O. BOX 875, PORT VILA, VANUATU
484 total views, 3 today