Full-Time SENIOR SERVICE ADVISOR/ CUSTOMER RELATION OFFICER
We are recruiting for senior people to join our thriving team in Carpenter Motors Vanuatu. We need experienced individuals with a passion and depth of experience in the Automotive Service/ Workshop sector who will take forward and grow our business. You will be part of a diverse team that provides innovative solutions, help spearhead the growth of the business.
Our ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills and a driven, dedicated individual that is excited at the opportunity to join a successful team and continue to drive home the culture of success that has been built.
- To be the key person in customer relation
- Greeting customers and scheduling service appointments, Costings and follow through daily jobs
- Create quotations and job reports
- Control Workshop load and workflow
- Manage Technician Productivity & Efficiency reports
- Provide reports to Management for daily operations
- Manage front office operations and workflow
- Manage CRM for all clients and create CRM reports for Management
- Cataloging customers concerns and comments
- Writing service orders and descriptions of problems and repairs
- Handling customer complaints
- Translating customers’ repair problems into standard repair terminology
- Explaining repairs to customers; and
- Estimating the cost and time needed for repairs.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification in IT systems & Management
- Automotive knowledge is compulsory
- A valid Driver’s License
- More than 10 years of experience in similar field
- Previous Management experience will be beneficiary
- Self-motivated and ability to work under low supervision
- Be able to perform under required time schedules
- Parts knowledge and experience required
- Previous manufacturer training; and
- Must be an honest and reliable individual.
817 total views, 1 today