Full-Time SENIOR ACCOUNTANT & AUDITOR
Applications are invited from technically qualified persons to the above areas of expertise. Duties include administration of a client portfolio, preparation and audit of financial statements and reports, production of financial information for clients and maintenance of our own firm’s financial EDP and internal control systems.
The successful applicants will have the following:-
- A Bachelor Degree majoring in accounting
- Membership of a recognised accounting body
- A minimum of 5 years financial accounting and company secretarial experience, and/ or
- A minimum of 5 years auditing experience with an international firm of Chartered Accountants
- Experience in working in a Windows PC computerised environment and in particular with the following applications Microsoft office, MYOB and Xero
- A sound knowledge of international financial reporting requirements
- The ability to prepare a complete set of financial statements and cash flows using a multi-currency financial reporting system
- Be fluent in English (a knowledge of French and or Bislama would be advantageous).
493 total views, 1 today