Full-Time SALES REPRESENTATIVE
VACANCY : SHARPER IMAGE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Sharper Image is seeking a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales targets. Responsibilities will include product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Provide quotations and follow through with sales to clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports of sales and negotiations.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Regularly visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining and updating client records on the company database.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Bilingual (English & French) is an advantage, but not compulsory.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Extensive experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Efficient in use of IT software.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
The Sales Representative reports directly to the Sales Manager. The Sales Representative will work closely with the Sales Administrator, Accounts Receivable Officer and Marketing Officer in its line of work.
1523 total views, 3 today