Full-Time RELATIONSHIP MANAGER SMALL MEDIUM ENTERPRISE, PORT VILA, VANUATU
- Access to unlimited career pathways
- Collaborative/ high performing team
- Reports to the Head of Commercial
About The Role
Role Location: ANZ Vanuatu
Role Type: Permanent, Full time opportunity
As the Relationship Manager, you are responsible for actively managing and growing a portfolio of accounts through client acquisition, cross-sell and referrals. You need to have a clear understanding of the performance history and future plans of each portfolio is well understood by the Relationship Manager before advice is given to the client. You will also collaborate with product partners and other stakeholders to ensure an effective and value adding strategy is identified for the client whilst minimizing all potential risks to ANZ.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Good experience in a business banking environment and business lending
- Strong knowledge of financial statements and credit assessment skills incorporation
- Tertiary background in any business related field is an advantage
- Demonstrated understanding of business needs and expectations
- Proven team player and problem solver
- Strong verbal and written communication, computer literacy and client focus
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We’ll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
688 total views, 1 today