Full-Time PROJECT OFFICER, PORT VILA BRANCH, VANUATU
• Join a collaborative and a high performing Projects team
• Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
• Reports to the Project Manager
About The Role
Role Location: ANZ Vanuatu
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time Role
As the Project Officer, you will support and contribute to the successful implementation of various Projects. You will support the Project Manager and work within a high performing team to ensure the project objectives are delivered on time and in accordance to budget.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Exceptional organizational and analytical abilities with keen attention to details
- Results focused with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Sound Computer skills proficient in different Microsoft products such as MS-Word, Excel & Project, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We’ll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energizing our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
ANZ recognizes the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
1166 total views, 1 today