Contract PROGRAMME ANALYST
Summary of Key Functions:
- Implementation of Global Fund Multi-Country Programme strategies
- Effective management of Global Fund Multi-country Programmes in Vanuatu
- Creation of strategic partnerships and implementation of the resource mobilization strategy
- Provision of policy advice services to national partners and facilitation of knowledge building and management in Vanuatu
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in social sciences or related field. Degree in public health is an asset.
- For Bachelor’s degree – minimum 4 years and for Master’s degree – minimum 2 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in design and management of development projects.
- Experience in health programmes is an advantage
- Experience of working with civil society and governmental partners
- Experience of drafting donor reports
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, experience in handling of web based management systems.
Language Requirements: Fluency in spoken and written English
1244 total views, 1 today