Full-Time PRINCIPAL HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
The Port Vila Municipal Council is keen to recruit a suitable candidate for an exciting role of Principal Human Resource Officer within the Organization.
The purpose of this position is to develop sound human resource systems, policies, HR practices and to facilitate Employee Performance Strategy. This position is a member of the Leadership Team, with responsibility of contributing to the success of Port Vila Municipal Council.
Candidates with following Qualification and Experience are eligible to Apply:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resources Management
- Ability to read and write in English, French is desirable and knowledge of Bislama
- Good computer literacy with experience in MS Office
- Displays strong leadership qualities, interpersonal skills and the ability to relate well to people at all levels
- Proactively builds and maintains constructive working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to write official documents including reports and letters
- Uphold highest confidentiality, privacy and integrity to protect the Council.
1057 total views, 3 today