Part-Time PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Vanuatu’s leading Seasonal Worker Recruitment agency is requiring a Personal Assistant to assist in a very busy office involved with SWP and RSE recruitment. This position promises to not be boring.
WHO ARE WE INTERESTED IN SEEING?
- Age 19+
- Male or Female
- Minimum Year 12/ 13 graduate
- Fluent in Bislama and English. French is a bonus but not essential.
WHO WOULD THIS SUIT?
- USP students who need part-time work to pay for studies
- Existing PT workers in clerical/ HR work – who need to top up their existing income
- Recent School graduates needing work experience.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR AS EXPERIENCE?
- Customer Care – reception, front of house, telephony
- Human Resources
- Clerical tasks – filing, scanning, data entry, accounting
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint
- Online accounting and database data entry
WHAT SKILLS ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Suitable candidates must demonstrate as many of the following skills as possible:
- Interpersonal Skills – You must like people and be able to communicate face to face and via phone and emails
- Good listening Skills
- Tech savvy – As a PA, you will be required to work with a range of digital/ technological devices, which may include laptops, desktop computers, cellphones, tablets, projectors, printers, scanners and photocopiers.
- Ability to Multitask. You will be faced with several tasks at one time. This is always the case
- Proactive – Can you identify and fix things before they become a problem
- Positive and Energetic – A good sense of humour is essential. This job will make you laugh and cry. This will help you to form good working relationships with your colleagues, to deliver high quality work, and to create a good impression in the eyes of all the relevant parties (including your boss)
- Organized – The boss isn’t that is why he needs you!
Salary relative to experience (Starting from 250/ hr) – Hours negotiable.
2027 total views, 3 today