Full-Time PAYROLL OFFICER
Iririki Island Resort & Spa is seeking suitable candidate to appoint for the position of Payroll Officer.
The role of Payroll Officer is to facilitate the production of a payroll service on a fortnightly basis. This role ensures effective monitoring, maintenance and delivery of administrative duties associated with the preparation and the coordination of payroll for approximately 250 employees. The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal customers.
- Updating and maintaining employee profile in the payroll system
- Processing fortnightly payroll in WAGE EASY (timesheets and adjustments)
- Managing the accuracy of timesheets in Time Target and the interface to Wage Easy
- Fortnightly payroll General Ledger postings and interface to the GL (MOYB)
- Reporting requirements for payroll as required including VNPF
- Assist with HR general related queries
- Assist with monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- The successful applicant will have previous experience in a Resort, as well as:
- Experience in processing electronic payroll.
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes and experience with interpretation of
- Advanced numeracy and data management skills.
- Proficient computer and electronic data entry skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel.
- High attention to detail with the ability to operate in a fast paced environment without
compromising quality of work.
This is a full time position to commence immediately.
An attractive remuneration package and a variety of benefits will be offered to successful applicants.
1099 total views, 1 today