Full-Time PARTS MANAGER
We are recruiting senior people to join our thriving team in Carpenter Motors Vanuatu. We need experienced individuals with a passion and depth of experience in the Automotive Parts sector who will take forward and grow our business. You will be part of a diverse team that provides innovative solutions, help spearhead the growth of the business.
Parts Manager plays an important role in the company and is responsible for the supplying of replacement parts to its Dealership service centres and its customers. By maintaining the right mix and level of stock the Parts Manager helps to ensure the efficiency and productivity of the business’ service and repair operations and also used sales and marketing skills to increase revenue by selling parts to customers.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Minimum 10 years dealership and multi-franchise experience;
- Experience with ordering and procurement of parts locally and overseas, good knowledge in logistics
- Excellent knowledge and ability of parts pricing procedures;
- Excellent knowledge of Dealer Management Systems and how they work;
- Stock management experience with high level of experience in inventory control;
- Staff management experience;
- Excellent customer service experience;
- Proven successful track record;
- Achieving targets; and
- Preparing budgets, and profit management.
689 total views, 1 today