Contract MONITORING & EVALUATION OFFICER
Position Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Post Number: B001233
Grade: PS 6.3
Annual Salary: 2,042,700vt
Position Location: Port Vila
Contract Duration: 5 Years – full time
The Vanuatu Qualifications Authority (VQA) is the national regulator of the post-school education and training (PSET) sector. The VQA regulates PSET courses and providers to ensure nationally approved quality standards are met.
The VQA is one of the key agents in the implementation of the national PSET Policy 2016-2020. The VQA is working in close collaboration with the Tertiary Education Directorate of the Ministry of Education and Training and with PSET providers to achieve the PSET Policy vision of: A sustainable, well-coordinated and inclusive PSET system that maximises access to relevant and quality assured qualifications that lead to improved economic, social and cultural development opportunities for all.
Purpose of the Position is:
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer develops and implements the monitoring and evaluation system and provides monthly, quarterly and annual reports of the Authority’s performance against stated Objectives.
- S/he monitors and evaluates the results and the impacts of VQA’s activities in relation to National Policies and for providing a basis for evidence-based decision making on necessary amendments and improvements to activities.
- Develops and implements the monitoring and evaluation system
- Ensures that monthly, quarterly and annual reports are procedure on the authority’s performance against stated objectives
- Monitors and evaluates the results and impacts of VQA activities in relations to National policies.
- Provide support to both VQA staffs and stakeholders in assisting with the monitoring and evaluation system.
The Successful Candidate must meet the following Position criteria:
- Bachelor degree or Post graduate in Education, Policing and Development and Management
- 3 years experiences in monitoring and evaluation of activities in a firm
- Experiences in report writing and analysis of documents
- Experiences in communicating, advising and managing resources
- Computer literate
- Monitoring and evaluation techniques and processes
- Data collection and management
- Analytical and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Respect of self and others
- Self-motivated person
- Loyal to the company s/he works for
- Time management and ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Cooperative person
- Fluent in English, Bislama or French
831 total views, 1 today