Full-Time MEAL/ DATA ANALYSIS OFFICER – CASH TRANSFER & RESILIENCE
Oxfam seeks to recruit a Program MEAL Analysis Officer to provide Support to our Cash and Voucher programming. The role is also to improve data analysis and indicator reporting to work with the Cash Transfer Program (CTP) team to implement the Block Chain pilot project activities under the Humanitarian and Resilience Program.
You will have:
- High level skills in and an understanding of data analytics and Monitoring and Evaluation
- At least 1 year working on data analysis, or statistics
- Experience creating MEAL frameworks, developing indicators to measure outputs and developing survey questionnaires
- Understanding of all aspects of program quality and in particular gender and inclusive practice
- Experience working in the Pacific region
- Experience working in teams and with a wide range of stakeholders
- Openness to working with and supporting local partners (CSOs, local NGOs) to coordinate monitoring and evaluation activities
- Exposure to emergency programs at the inception and set-up phase of the operation
- Experience in utilising participatory analysis, planning and M&E methodologies
- Advanced computer skills, including qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Previous experience working with Oxfam is an advantage.
1540 total views, 1 today