Full-Time MANAGER, WASTE MANAGEMENT, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT
The Port Vila Municipal Council is keen to recruit a suitable candidate for an exciting role of Manager, Waste Management, Health and Environment within the Organization.
The purpose of this position is to manage and coordinate the overall activities of the Waste Management & Market Services Section of the Port Vila City Council.
Post Number: 400 – 331
Annual Salary: 2,957,868 – 3,317,832vt
Location: PVCC Headquarters
Division: Town Planning and Infrastructure
Candidates with following Qualification and Experience are eligible to Apply :
Diploma or Degree in Management, Operation management and Budgeting.
3 years in related field
Ability to read and write in English, French is desirable and knowledge of Bislama
- Good computer literacy with experience in MS Office
- Displays strong leadership qualities, interpersonal skills and the ability to relate well to people at all levels
- Proactively builds and maintains constructive working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to write official documents including reports and letters
- Uphold highest confidentiality, privacy and integrity to protect the Council
- Self-disciplined, dedicated and committed
- Trustworthy, honest and reliable
- Ready to accept responsibilities and work activities.
731 total views, 1 today