Full-Time MANAGER, TOWN PLANNING AND INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
The Port Vila Municipal Council is keen to recruit a suitable candidate for an exciting role of Manager, Town Planning and Infrastructure Development within the Organization.
The purpose of this position is to plan, organize, lead and control the affairs of the Town Planning of Port Vila City as well as provide efficiency and accountability to the service of the Council.
Post Number: 400 – 01
Annual Salary: 2,957,868 – 3,317,832vt
Location: PVCC Headquarters
Division: Town Planning and Infrastructure Development
Candidates with following Qualification and Experience are eligible to Apply:
Diploma or Degree in Land Management, Geography or Engineering
Ability to speak and write both in English and French
- Computer literate, possess a driving license
- Demonstrate capacity to manage town planning
- Displays strong leadership qualities, interpersonal skills and the ability to relate well to people at all levels
- Proactively builds and maintains constructive working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to write official documents including reports and letters
- Uphold highest confidentiality, privacy and integrity to protect the Council
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand legislative requirements and to implement effective processes to confirm with those requirements
- Team player
- Ready to accept responsibilities and work activities.
801 total views, 3 today