Full-Time MANAGER SANTO BRANCH
MANAGER SANTO BRANCH
Vodafone Vanuatu is seeking for a Manager Santo Branch based in Santo.
The Main Mission of the Manager Santo Branch is to grow the Vodafone Prepaid and Post-paid business in Santo. Together with Vodafone Management team, the Manager Santo Branch will need to devise the overall strategy and initiatives for Commercial and Network development with the support of Finance team. He or she to ensure excellent services are provided to the business and consumer Market and at the same time ensure that the business is running efficiently. In addition, he or she will need to establish proper SOPs and DOPs in all sections, Commercial, Technical and Finance.
- Responsible for Identifying and Servicing- in the domain of Pre-paid and Post-paid business of the company, through team management in both business lines.
- Enhancing the revenue on both channel (Prepaid and Postpaid) based on company’s organic growth strategy.
- Spearheading new customer discovery process in collaboration with marketing team and ensure service should be reachable to them.
- Coordinate the Technical team and Commercial teams from Business and Consumer markets in the fulfilment of services to customers by setting goals, timelines, monitoring progress towards goals, support for team members and conflict resolution if any
- Coordinate the Santo Retail and Distribution team to ensure customer satisfaction with our products and services. This includes ensuring:
✓ Ensuring customers are served with a goal to provide the highest customer satisfaction through our people
✓ Proactive upkeep of adequate product stock levels (phones and refills) in the shop and the distribution channels by coordinating with the marking team in Port Vila to avoid stock outages
✓ Ensuring our prices and promotions of products and services are communicated accurately to customers to create stimulus for customer demand and to avoid confusion
✓ Ensuring that the retail shop is maintained to a high level of standard for superior customer experience
- Continuous monitoring on team performance- to ensure the budget is met with optimum expenses.
- Keeping strong personnel relation with Large Enterprise account, MDs, Key Retailers in the north zone- to have an update on the development and economic movement of the market.
- Guiding and mentoring team on “On – Time- Service Delivery”, to keep the customer excellence at top level.
- Daily monitoring of the competitor’s activity in the market and reporting on the same to Depts. Head/Senior management, to keep updated on competition mapping scenario.
- Working closely with all commercial project support team, to ensure availability of the same at right time and right place – in your area of operation.
- Retention track and avoid churning of links to competition by continuously assessing of customer pain areas in terms of solution and cost and bringing down the gap to manageable level.
- Coordinate Vodafone Vanuatu sponsored events such as carnivals which promotes the Vodafone Vanuatu brand to the Communities and business stakeholders
- Ensure Vodafone Vanuatu’s branding and marketing signage installed at various locations are adequate, properly maintained, and current
- Weekly, monthly reporting on commercial fig. in the required format to Head of Department.
- Work closely with the Technical department Network QOS
- Provide assistance and support for Network Recovery time.
- Provide support to the Technical department whenever required to ensure a smooth running of the Vodafone Network
- Understand and Monitor ongoing Projects and Activities to ensure delivery of Product/Services in a timely period per customer request
- Response time to customers is second to none.
- Be able to co-ordinate with the Technical team when required to prioritize projects and customer response to maintain good customer relationship.
- Monitoring and providing timely feedback to Head of Ran and CTO on any Technical Issues
- Support Technical Team whenever required to ensure customer service delivery is achieved and maintained.
- Coordinate and manage Technical Vodafone Vehicle.
- Ensuring proper stock and cash reconciliations, and banking is done on a daily basis after close of business to avoid loss of Vodafone Vanuatu’s property
- Ensuring reports on sales of products and services are submitted to the Marketing and Corporate team on a timely basis to ensure timely decision making by Management
- Manage the Missions from Santo to the Northern Region Islands
- Help in Debtors Collections for the Santo Customers and establishing business relationships in terms of payments arrangements
- Liaising with our Credit Control Team in Vila for Customers payments.
- Resolving corporate customer disputes on bills, credits, etc. by collaborating with the Credit Control team to ensure superior customer experience
- Ensuring intact banking of all cash from sales through retail, road show, distribution channels
- Coordinating the supply of goods and services procured by Vodafone Vanuatu to assist the Technical and Commercial teams to ensure service delivery to customers is not compromised
- HR managing through conflict managing within the Vodafone Vanuatu teams to ensure Vodafone Vanuatu’s service delivery to customers is not compromised
1. Knowledge & Qualifications
- Business school or university master diploma in business/marketing or equivalent
- At least ten years of successful, direct experience in B2C sales and B2B within Telecom Industry
- Basic technology on RAN, Copper, Fibre and Nano technology
1. Skills & Experiences
- Experience in fixed and mobile telecommunications services environment
- Experience in managing teams and conflict resolution
- Experience in client services
- Experience in report skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, French and Bislama.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- A valid driver’s license.
2. Personal characteristics
- Reliable and deliver your responsibilities with diligence
- Achievement oriented to deliver on business strategies and targets
- Proactive in all aspects of engagement for work
- Analytical and find solutions to business problems
- Make decisions within delegated business limits
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the above position may send in their application and CV addressed to HRCoordinator, P.O. Box 146, Port Vila, or [email protected] before on Tuesday 28TH June 2022.
140 total views, 1 today