Full-Time MANAGER (PRODUCTION)
To manage and co-ordinate the total factory operations including production, logistics, maintenance, administration and HR while ensuring compliance with all labour, safety and environmental policies and regulations.
Key Duty and Responsibilities:
- Planning production, worker schedules, production activities, machine maintenance plans and maintaining product quality and budgets
- Planning, formulating, organizing, controlling, and directing production activities
- Observing the effective maintenance of safety rules and standards in the division by the workers
- Maintain a clean and safe plant
- Managing time-lines and work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned factory time-lines and production targets
- Design, implement and audit quality control procedures
- Ensure that the end product effectively satisfies the quality specifications
- Monitor and control plant operating budget for Repairs and Maintenance
- Ensure the effectual adopting of new programs and policies and providing training in order to meet improved requirements
- Reviewing the overall performance and identifying training necessities of production personnel
- Supervise quality standards and enforcing quality-control procedures
- Monitor and control the stores and spares inventory budget
- Develop technical documents and update including instruction manuals and procedure manuals
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Initiate and drive to network and maintain a good standard of public relations with local authorities, departments and private sector business etc.
- Excellent computer skills with experience in manufacture based ERP program and process control by SKADA programme
- Excellent knowledge of agro industry preferably in coconut crushing integrated plant operation
- Excellent Knowledge of maintaining high-tech machinery involved in copra processing
- Excellent knowledge of food safety, preferably exposure to GMP and various certification compliance.
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in production
- Should be competent to independently manage production
- Five (5) years of Managerial experience preferably oil seeds crushing plant.
674 total views, 2 today