Entani Company Limited is the site manager and sole operator of tours to the rim of Mt. Yasur volcano on Tanna, one of the top tourist attractions in Vanuatu. Entani is an entirely ni-Vanuatu owned and operated business. Underneath the Entani Company Limited parent company there are two smaller entities – Entani Inbound Travel and Tanna Volcano Safari Tours. Entani Inbound Travel is the booking centre and marketing manager for Tanna Volcano Safari Tours, which is the operator of the tours to the volcano rim and is managed from the main entrance at the base of the volcano on Tanna. Entani Inbound Travel also assembles flight, hotel, tour, and transfer packages for Tanna and other islands in Vanuatu. Entani Inbound Travel is located at Entani Lodge in Nambatu, Port Vila.
The Manager is responsible for product planning and development, contracts, costing and pricing. The Manager must work closely with the Tanna Volcano Safari Tours team to continuously improve the guest experience of the volcano and leverage its popularity to promote other tours on Tanna and extend guests’ stays on the island. The Manager will report to Entani’s Chief Operating Officer and manage a team of three Entani Inbound Travel staff.
- Proactively plan, develop and manage tours through the product lifecycle
- Negotiate contract rates and terms with wholesalers, OTAs, hotels and tour operators
- Write and maintain accuracy of appealing tour itinerary descriptions
- Develop plans and budgets for marketing activities and collateral production
- Assist in the development and maintenance of online management tools
- Manage tour pricing and propose selling prices by analysing historic performance, market influences and budget requirements
- Closely monitor sales by using available data sources and reports
- Collaborate with Tanna Volcano Safari Tours to continuously improve the product
- Assist with staff training on tour products and customer service
- 3+ years of management experience
- Experience in the travel industry is desirable
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills
- Collaborative nature with the ability to interact with a variety of staff and guests
- Willingness to travel occasionally (domestically and/or internationally) for trade shows, product contracting, planning and destination familiarisation
- Must speak fluent English and Bislama, familiarity with French desirable.
1366 total views, 1 today