Full-Time INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT OFFICER – TORBA, SANMA AND PENAMA
The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Tourism wish to recruit for the Department of Industry one qualified and experienced person to the positions of Industry Development Officer for Torba, Sanma and Penama Office.
Details of Position
Position: Industry Development Officer – Torba, Sanma and Penama
Post Number: 5677, 5679 and 5680
Grade: Ps 5.1
Annual Salary: 1,513,100
1. A minimum qualification is a Diploma
2. Economics, Business, Management, International Trade; or Degree in Similar areas
3. The post requires two – three (2-3) years of work experience in a similar position, coupled with ability to persuade effectively.
4. The post requires good negotiating skills, public speaking, and critical analysis. Must be Computer literate
5. Good Practical Thinker and Analytical
6. Be of good character, behaviour, moral virtues and understanding. Must be punctual, honest, and flexible and have a professional attitude and approach to work.
7. Negotiating and influential, good communicator
8. Proficient both in writing, speaking and reading in English or French and Bislama
The office of the Corporate Services at the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Tourism will provide any person with information package containing details of the above vacancy including duties and responsibilities and reporting arrangements.
1132 total views, 1 today