Full-Time HEAVY DUTY DRIVER/ MECHANIC
Pacific Energy Vanuatu, is looking for a Heavy Duty Driver/ Mechanic based in Malekula.
Carry out operational tasks and deliveries that are required daily and
periodically for a terminal to function
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct preventative maintenance and attend terminal facilities breakdowns
- Daily vehicle checklist supervision and maintenance checklist
- Do daily deliveries and reconciliation of stock
- Report of daily stock movement
- General housekeeping ensuring the terminal is clean.
- Good understanding and upholding of company policies and procedures
- Responding to fire and oil spill incidents and other emergencies
- Comply with HSSE policies & procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCE & EXPERIENCE
It is desirable that the applicant:
- Must be a light and heavy duty mechanic by trade
- Must be computer literate
- Certificate in general maintenance would be an advantage
- Must have knowledge on electrical wiring
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in related field
- Must have a good knowledge on diagnosing procedure
- Experience as qualified welder would be an advantage
- In possession of a Heavy Duty Drivers license
- Ability to work under pressure, during weekends and after normal working hours
- Team work orientation and performance based attitude
- Bilingual (French and English) would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Please send your applications to address or by email below no later than 30th September 2020.
Pacific Energy Santo
PO Box 207
Or email: [email protected]gy
Subject: TERMINAL OPERATOR for Malekula.
269 total views, 1 today