Full-Time HEAD OF SALES AND ICT SOLUTIONS
Telecom Vanuatu Limited is seeking for a Head of Sales and ICT solutions to be based in Port Vila.
The main responsibilities of Head of Sales and ICT solutions are:
To manage the corporate and indoor sales team to ensure that all sales targets are met and there is growth as per defined company strategy and also ensure customer excellence across all levels. He or she is required to constantly coordinating with marketing team to ensure that the desired product is on the market to drive the required growth within the company.
To manage the ICT team and responsible for the design, costing and installation of Business solutions (PABX, IPBX, Cloud, WIFI, IPTV and customized voice & data solution) for SME, Government and Corporate customer and provide support to Corporate sales team to answer all technical queries from customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the business (Corporate, SME, Government) and residential sales activities
- Manage the Pre-Sales team as well as the corporate technical team
- Manage the Call Centre Team to ensure excellent customer service and also make the call center become a profit Center
- Ensure that all Proposals made to customers meet the desired level of TVL standard, with the solution well defined, ensuring all cost are taken into consideration and the appropriate margin is included.
- Define the right strategy and approach to win back maximum number of Business and Corporate customers.
- Manage TVL existing customer base to prevent churn by defining the retention strategy and offers together with Marketing Team
- Coordinating with Marketing to ensure that the right offering is on the market at the right time
- Coordination with Manager Customer care to ensure an excellent customer service is provided.
- Ensure all outlets are kept to the highest standards with proper and updated merchandising.
- Provide insight into the Business development through collecting ground information and updating all stakeholders.
- Coach the salespeople by meeting daily with sales officers and account managers to counsel, advice and support them to meet sales objectives, and make every effort to maximize both present and long-term sales and gross profits
- Organize the monthly billing to Corporate SME and residential customers.
- Monitor the level and quality of service and sales.
- Develop targets particular to each segment and monitor achievements
- Generate weekly & monthly dashboard to monitor sales and customer care.
- Update client database and budget control of the department
- Manage promotion events in the contact centers / direct sales along with the company’s scheduled events
- Participate in the hiring, developing, training, and motivation of his/her team
- Evaluate the performance of individual subordinates and coordinate with other channels to ensure conformity and alignment with the overall company strategy
- Identify new profitable and exciting channel to Market the organization products and services.
- Carry out any cognate duties.
- Identify innovative business solutions that will meet the evolving needs of Business customers as well as the Government
- Design of Business solutions for all segments and present to product Board for validation
- Design and costing of customised solution as per customer requirement with support of the technical team.
- Prepare Sales brief for the Corporate Sales team
- Prepare documentation for TVL record as well as for customer record
- Ensure that all communications with customers are handled within the required time frame and to the organizational standards
- Establish key relationships with corporate clients and agencies to ensure maximum exposure to increase revenue.
- To be proactive with locating and developing new business opportunities in line with the revenue and sales targets.
- Host any promotional events as per the Commercial Department requirements
- To ensure personal presentation is of the highest standards at all times to project a professional image to clients.
- Be aware of company policies, which affect the sales department.
- Have full knowledge of the product, services and solutions offered locally as well as in similar countries
- To manage projects until full implementation during the required time frame
- Carry out other duties/tasks outside normal routines but within the overall scope of the job.
- Be aware of the key trends in the market to strategies and take appropriate action.
- Have extensive knowledge of competitor business model and position accordingly.
Reports and deliverables:
- Provide the Manager all reports at the required time:
a. Weekly Report
b. Monthly Report
c. Annual Report
1. Qualification & Experience
- Be a holder of an Engineering degree in Electronic and Communication, Telecommunication or equivalent. A Master degree will be an advantage
- Have a at least 3 years’ experience at that level.
- Be Customer focused
- Have the Ability to work in team
- Have leadership skills
- Strong communication and organizing skills
- Possess Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Have high level of selling skills
- Have a Valid Driver’s License
3. Personal characteristics
661 total views, 1 today