Full-Time GENERAL MANAGER
Vanuatu Utilities & Infrastructure Limited (A Pernix Group Company) is currently looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person for the following position
To efficiently and effectively manage, administrate and operate the Company in line with the corporate policies, guidelines, rules and regulations, prudent management principles and as per the Law of the Land to meet both short and long term objectives of the Company.
- Prepare, review and monitor company working procedures for administrative and financial functions
- Ensure Administrative and Financial policies are implemented and goals, objectives met
- Manage the company’s financial operation and ensure that it meets company procedures and standards
- Responsible for the company’s overall administration activities and responsible for other duties.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Juris Doctorate
- Master’s degree in Business Management
- Minimum 10 years industrial experience in a similar capacity or as a Division/ Department head in a similar industry
- Sound understanding and grasp of techno-commercial issues related to Utility company
- Proven excellent analytical & numerical skills and attention to details
- Proven excellent time, costs and work planning and management skills to ensure targets are met
- Knowledge of occupational hazard, environments regulations.
719 total views, 1 today