This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
15 Oct 2019
Full-Time FLEET CAPTAIN
Ocean Logistics Limited invites application for below job title:
Position: Fleet Captain
- Oversees and organizes efficient operation of assigned fleet
- Performs daily problem solving, troubleshooting, operational handling, training and supervision of all seagoing personnel while overseeing crew overtime and deck ordering
- Conducts employee performance evaluations, ongoing training and assessments while building strong team morale and communication
- Assists in the continual development of the marine fleet operational policy, standard operating procedures and safe working procedures
- Prepares vessels and crews for Office of Maritime Regulator annual safety inspection, conducts Safe Operating Procedure audits
- Prepares vessels and supervises all slipping and maintenance of all vessels
- Authorizes and monitors vessel spare parts, deck supplies and stores ordering
- Conducts post-incident investigations and assessments – Follows up to ensure corrective measures are in place
- Acts as the Incident Commander during emergencies and salvage response situations
- Prepares all vessel and crew documentation and adheres to all inspections and regulations when traveling overseas.
- Must have a valid certificate as minimum of Master 500gt
- Minimum 7 years experience as a 500GT sea captain
- Must be able to work independently and perform all work that is assigned
- Must be proficient in reading/ writing/ speaking English
- Must be comfortable with overseas travel.
- Marine Engineering experience
- Dive and Salvage experience
- Tug and Barge experience.
Job Expired 21/10/2019
727 total views, 1 today