Full-Time FINANCE OFFICER
The Vanuatu Society for People with Disability (VSPD) is a nationwide Non-Government Organisation which assists people with disabilities to participate as fully as possible in community life in Vanuatu. VSPD has been providing support and services for people with disabilities in Vanuatu for more than 32 years. Our services include early intervention, community based rehabilitation and advocacy and awareness relating to disability and the rights of people with disabilities.
Due to a position currently being vacant, we are now seeking expressions of interest for an experienced Finance Officer to join our friendly team based in our office in Collardeau, Port Vila.
- Preparing cheque payments and bank deposits
- Maintaining MYOB
- Overseeing the payroll system
- Developing annual budgets, reports and audits
- Providing advice and support to the Senior Management Team.
Key skills required:
- A minimum of 3-year experience in public or private administration
- A relevant academic qualification (Certificate, Diploma, etc) in Finance
- Experience in MYOB and other Microsoft based applications
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and work with others
- Ability to work as a member of the team dedicated to the work of the VSPD
- Willingness to undertake relevant short courses and training in or out of workplace.
1339 total views, 1 today