Advertisement of the position of Driver
Driver Job Summary
We are looking for a driver to operate vehicle for our Institution. As a driver, you must have a safe driving record, follow all state and national driving laws, rules, and regulations. You will also maintain vehicle upkeep and cleanliness.
Driver Duties and Responsibilities
- Practice safe driving habits
- Follow all state and national safety regulations and standards
- Accurately follow routes and directions
- Keep exterior of vehicle clean and presentable
- Maintain vehicle equipment; replace oil, fill gas tank, perform general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Clean windows, windshields, and mirrors as needed
- Keep interior of vehicle clean of debris and clutter
- Load and unload vehicle
- Collect and Deliver mails, invoices and payments
- Complete documentation such as log book.
- Follow schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion.
Driver Requirements and Qualifications
- Demonstrate safe driving practices
- Able to follow verbal directions
- Able to work well alone
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Year 10 leaver or equivalent; relevant experience or knowledge, skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be healthy and fit – Need to provide medical certificate
- Previous professional experience driving preferred
- Able to work , weekends, and holidays as needed
- Perform any other duties as required and requested by the Director of the Vanuatu Cultural Centre and other Section Managers.
1667 total views, 1 today