Full-Time DEALER PRINCIPAL MOTOR VEHICLE INDUSTRY
We are recruiting for senior people to join our thriving team in Carpenter Motors Vanuatu. We need experienced individuals with a passion and depth of experience in the Automotive sector who will take forward and grow our business. You will be part of a diverse team that provides innovative solutions, help spearhead the growth of the business.
Our ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills and a driven, dedicated individual that is excited at the opportunity to join a successful team and continue to drive home the culture of success that has been built.
- To ensure maximum efficiency and profitability of the Company whilst giving customer satisfaction
- To formulate and administer Company policy
- To control cash flow, stocks and assets at a level commensurate with profit requirements and satisfactory return on investment; and
- To maximise Company profitability through the sale of vehicles, associated products, parts and labour.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years Automotive Dealership and auto industry sales management experience
- Extensive experience in marketing and advertising in motor vehicle industry
- Proven experience financial budgeting, forecasting inventory control and reporting
- Recognized automotive trades and mechanical qualifications
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with customers, suppliers, etc
- Proven history in staff management (sales and workshop), training and team development; and
- Service, quality and safety orientation.
603 total views, 1 today