Contract CONTRACT CONSULTANT TO RE-DESIGN LAND BILLING SYSTEM
The Ministry of Lands & Natural Resources (MLNR) is seeking to contract the services of a Consultant to re-design, develop and assess the Land Billing System. The Consultant will work closely with the MOL IT Section to re-design and develop Land Billing System and also work towards transferring knowledge, skills and promote experience to IT staff within MLNR with lasting benefits so that they can contribute to successful implementations plus learn to maintain the systems independently.
The Consultant will be providing services to the Office of the Director General and the ITC Manager of the MLNR.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications, experience and skills: Education:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- MS SQL Database normalization
- Data analysis and migration
- Database performance analysis to find bottlenecks and areas for improvement.
- Maintenance plans, compression, replication, and other admin responsibilities
- Develop technical and training manuals
- Ensure all database programs meet department and performance requirements
- Modify database according to requests and perform tests
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Attention to detail and follow through on assignments to achieve desired results; and
- Demonstrable track record in meeting deliverables and deadlines.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential.
The assignment will be based in Port Vila, Vanuatu. The Consultant will be contracted for an initial period of 5 months starting in April 2020 through to August 2020.
788 total views, 1 today