Full-Time COMPLIANCE OFFICER/ INTERNATIONAL SERVICES MANAGER
Moores Rowland is seeking a lawyer or person with a legal background to take on the role of Compliance Manager within our firm. The successful applicant will be familiar with anti money laundering legislation and regulations established by the Vanuatu Finance Intelligence Unit. We would also like this person to take on the role of International Services Manager within our Vanuatu Accounting Practice and Trust Company. More specific duties will include:-
- Acting upon new client Instructions to establish Vanuatu International entities and Banking arrangements;
- Supervising the incorporation and management of International Companies and other licensed entities;
- The ongoing Management of such entities for our international client base;
- Corporate administration for these client owned structures;
- Acting on day to day instructions from clients across a diverse range of activities spread around the globe;
- Reporting to the Partners in relation to these activities for compliance with Vanuatu Laws, etc.
The person we seek should ideally have had exposure to the Offshore Industry at a Bank, Lawyer, Trust Company or Accountant’s office and possess a good basic understanding of International Corporate business and cross-border transactions (as well a good common-sense approach to the provision of professional services).
966 total views, 2 today