Full-Time COMMERCIAL, TRAINING & HR MANAGER
Name of the job: Commercial, Training & HR manager
The Commercial, Training & HR manager coordinates commercial teams and collaborate with contract managers to resolve contractual and commercial issues. This involves contract negotiation, and risk management and also develops policy, directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop relationship with Clients and create Plans for Business Growth
- MIS report making to provide a concise view on the various parameters that are vital to the company and identify the future markets to protect against adverse price moves
- To identify, evaluate the risks associated with the business and be able for economic application of resources to minimize, monitor and control the probability or impact of unfortunate events
- To ensure all data to be incorporated into the ERP to integrate the functions of inventory, customer relationship management and other business processes to streamline the operations across the Company
- Liaise with shipping agents and freight forwarders and various shipping lines to facilitate smooth exports and responsible for preparation and circulation of pre and post shipment documentation for all exports
- To design, co-ordinate and implement training activities for the staff, supervisors and management of the entire Company
- To identify the training needs of staff, supervisors and management
- To conduct induction and other suitable training programs and organise safety, fire prevention and control programmes for all employees
- To audit the core processes involved are being followed as per the standards
- To consciously and constantly develop better training material so as to make the training sessions more informative and productive.
- Strong knowledge in working with technology and systems
- Knowledge of world market analysis and position of coconut oil in future market
- Excellent knowledge of Hedging Agro commodities
- Exposure to risk management of future market
- Adjustment of the portfolio position in the varied world market situation.
- Candidate should have Master degree in commerce discipline, preferably from a reputed university.
- Currently working in mid-management position and relevant experience in agro industry preferably coconut manufacturing.
813 total views, 1 today