Full-Time CLIENT SERVICES EXECUTIVE
Law Partners mission is to provide professional services that valued clients trust.
We are proud to be a values driven and highly ethical firm, and we are advertising for a Client Services Executive. The successful applicant must be a degree qualified professional with strong administrative, service and human resources experience (at least 5 years in a similar role) to lead the delivery of internal and specific external services to the highest standards of efficiency and effectiveness.
- In-depth understanding of professional practise operation, procedures and policies, including HR and IT.
- Body Corporate administration experience an advantage.
- Confident and exemplary written and verbal communication skills, including policy writing, client work, and marketing.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft office suite and a professional firm client relationship/ document management tools.
- An analytical mind with problem solving skills and excellent organisation and multitasking abilities.
- Experience managing a team, leading and motivating staff.
- Degree in relevant field with related/ transferrable skills.
- Experience working at an executive level.
- Confidence in providing advisory services to international clients.
216 total views, 1 today