This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
8 Jan 2020
Full-Time CHIEF FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
The following requirements are essential:
- Proven history of minimum 5 years experience in Senior Accounting or
Financial Management Position, experience in delegating and monitoring work of subordinate
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines
- Capacity to train and coach other members of department
- Good understanding of business management with sound decision making
- Knowledge on International Financial Accounting in Hotels & Resorts , compliance reporting & Budget Preparation
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Job Expired 15/01/2020
549 total views, 1 today