Full-Time CHIEF CITY COUNCIL WARDEN
The Port Vila Municipal Council is keen to recruit a suitable candidate for an exciting role of Chief City Council Warden within the Organization.
The purpose of this position is to:
- Plan, direct, manage and oversee the activities and operations of the Office of the Chief Warden including Law enforcement, crime suppression programs; coordinate assigned activities with other division and outside agencies.
- Provide highly responsible and complex administrative support to the Town Clerk
Post Number: 300 – 01
Annual Salary: 2,957,868 – 3,317,832vt
Location: PVCC Headquarters, Port Vila Vanuatu
Division: Office of the Chief Warden
Candidates with following Qualification and Experience are eligible to Apply:
Bachelor Degree holder in Law or Police Science or Business Administration
3-5 years in a Law enforcement agency
Ability to read and write in English, French is desirable and knowledge of Bislama
- Be experienced in this particular operational procedures and Administration
- Be knowledgeable of PVCC role and regulations
- Be an analytical and practical thinker with outstanding listening, communication and report writing skills
- Be able to work as a team and also possess outstanding leadership qualities
- Be able to work under pressure and also work unsupervised
- Be an individual that respects his or her superior and also commitment to the Council.
531 total views, 1 today