Full-Time BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, COMMERCIAL LENDING, PORT VILA BRANCH
- Establish and maintain relationships with high commercial customers
- Contribute to overall International Banking profitability, achieving and seeking to outperform against targets
- Seek opportunities to educate and facilitate ways to bank with customers
- Attend customer functions as required.
About the role
In this role you are responsible to grow the Commercial new client segment whilst also managing a portfolio of key Commercial Customers and provide support to Head of Commercial and overall Commercial team. You will need to display a clear understanding and commitment towards customer’s needs with a strong focus on service.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Extensive Commercial banking and lending skills/ experience and knowledge in an equivalent role in a large commercial bank or similar enterprise;
- Ability to work in a highly pressured team environment;
- Proven relationship and networking skills;
- Advance computer skills;
- Speak fluently in English, (ability to speak or French is an advantage).
- Effectively across all levels of the organization
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We’ll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy. A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit https://www.anz.com/careers.
553 total views, 2 today