Full-Time ASSISTANT RENTAL MANAGER
We are recruiting for senior people to join our thriving team in Carpenter Motors Vanuatu. We need experienced individuals with a passion and depth of experience in the Automotive Service/ Workshop sector who will take forward and grow our business. You will be part of a diverse team that provides innovative solutions, help spearhead the growth of the business.
Our ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills and a driven, dedicated individual that is excited at the opportunity to join a successful team and continue to drive home the culture of success that has been built.
- The Manager is responsible for achieving all agreed financial objectives for the departments
- Responsible for the leadership, directing and motivating of the department team, to ensure sales and profit objectives are met
- To maintain good relations with current and potential customers
- Assist in co-ordinating, monitoring and contributing to the effective; merchandising and promotion of the company’s products and image; and
- Undertake other duties as reasonably directed by the Dealer Principal from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- More than 5 years’ experience in a senior and/ or Managerial position
- Degree or diploma in business
- Marketing and communicating experience
- Experience in Managing a team
- Customer relationship management
- Financial and collections knowledge and experience
- Hospitality experience as to liaise with resorts and hotels
- Strong problem solving and decision – making skills; and
- Valid driver’s license.
737 total views, 1 today