Full-Time ASSISTANT FINANCE & CONTROL
Vanuatu Brewing Limited is looking for suitable applicants for the position mentioned.
Objective of the Position:
Assisting the Financial Controller
Duties & Responsibilities:
- In charge of Licenses renewals (Business, Liquor, raw material exemption, etc.)
- In charge of submitting insurance claims and assist with insurance contract renewal.
- Update prices in databases.
- Manage damage stock and BBD stock in according to the procedure in place and proceed with adjustments.
- Assist with stock take.
- Update Investment files (acquisition & disposals)
- Doing monthly Excise Tax declarations
- Assist in identifying key area of improvements in current procedures in place
- Assist in controlling all prices and COGS in the system
- Check daily stock accuracy in all locations.
- Identifying stock issues and propose solutions
- Create stock take, control stock counting and doing inventory entries.
- Report all issues and area of improvements to the Financial Controller
Qualification & Skills Required:
- Diploma or Degree in accounting
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Finance and accounting processes
- Experience with Microsoft office software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and social skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Good team player
- English, French and Bislama
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the above position may send in their application and CV addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager
Vanuatu Brewing Ltd
P O Bo 169
Port Vila OR
Email: [email protected]
516 total views, 2 today