Full-Time ACCOUNTS OFFICER
Vanuatu Post Limited is seeking to recruit an Accounts Officer who will be responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable duties within the Corporate Services Department.
Candidates should have the following qualification:
- Completed tertiary education in accounting- degree, diploma or certificate, with over 1 year experience in a similar role.
- A minimum of Year 12 Certificate complimented with 3 years’ experience in similar position can be a substitute for education requirement in (1) above.
Other qualities should include:
- Able to take over tasks without much supervision immediately
- Good understanding of accounting principles
- Able to produce monthly statements such as aging analysis
- Knowledge of MYOB Enterprise and Retail Manager is an advantage
- Proven ability in Accounts Payable and debtor responsibilities
- Strong work commitment and ability to meet deadlines in a busy work schedule
- Good Customer handling attitude and skills
- Ability to work extra hours when required and is flexible to handle extra responsibility
- Has more than basic knowledge in operating Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Articulate in oral and written communications skills- with French an advantage
- Experience in cash management and banking activities
- Honest and reliable and with integrity
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- A team player and has good staff relation attributes.
1343 total views, 1 today