This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Oct 2019
Full-Time ACCOUNTANT ASSISTANT
Vanuatu Brewing Limited is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Accounts Assistant.
- Help with the preparation of bank transfer orders
- Receive invoices from suppliers
- Check the accuracy of the analytical axes in collaboration with the relevant departments of the group
- Ensure the communication of accounting information to the parent company of the group
- Help with the reconciliation of all supplier’s accounts in each company of the group
- Monitor suppliers accounts for every company of the group
- Check the invoices after the validation steps by the various internal departments of the company
- Perform internal stock transfers and invoicing between companies of the group
- Prepare and check expense reports
- Help with supplier’s payments
- Assist with the monitoring of investment operations
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with the company’s accounting guidelines and procedures
- Analyze encrypted data and detect possible problems
- Report regularly to the accountant on the progress of his missions and projects entrusted to him and inform him of the problems encountered
- Help editing customer statements and tracking customer payments.
- Have the basics of general and analytical accounting
- Knows how to use accounting software
- Know the tax and commercial law
- Master Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
- To be meticulous, rigorous and organized
- Training and qualifications
- Preferably a Degree in Finance, Management, Administration or other equivalent degrees.
Job Expired 16/11/2019
1685 total views, 1 today