Contract 1 x DEVELOPMENT FACILITOR
World Vision Vanuatu’s Women’s Resilience to Disasters Project aims to increase understanding about particular WASH needs for women and girls with disability and increase access to climate resilient Menstrual, health, hygiene and sanitation before, during and after emergencies.
The project’s theory of change proposes that women, girls and people with disability in TANNA Province will have improved resilience to current and future hazards and disasters.
WVV is now recruiting for 1 x Development Facilitator for the Women’s Resilience to Disaster Project to be based in our Area Program Office in Isangel, Tanna.
The Development Facilitator will;
- Report to the Development Manager.
- Implementing project activities according to the project design with a focus on ensuring the community has a strong understanding of and plays a strong role in achieving program outcomes.
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with key stakeholders such as community members, community leaders and church groups.
- Carry out ongoing monitoring of project activities and make recommendations for improvement where appropriate.
- An annual salary package of between VT776,664 to VT810,000 inclusive of all relevant benefits and annual leave, will be provided dependent on the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience
We encourage applications for suitably skilled people working with disability, people of diverse groups, women, and men. If you believe you have the necessary skills, experience and passion for this role;
1393 total views, 2 today